How To Enter:
1. Simply click below
2. Download any of the colouring-in pages
3. Colour Sheila and her friends and send the finished artwork to:
"Colour Sheila" c/o Little Steps Publishing, Suite 3, Level 2
18 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is New Frontier Publishing, trading as Little Steps.
3. The promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 1 December 2013, and closes at 11.59pm ACDST on 30 April 2014 (promotion period).
4. Entry to the promotion is open to any person under the age of 18.
5. To enter, during the promotion period, an Eligible Entrant must colour in one of the provided entry forms and send the completed entry to "Colour Sheila", Little Steps Publishing, Suite 3 Level 2, 18 Aquatic Drive, FRENCHS FOREST, NSW 2086; or, submit online to email@example.com. The Eligible Entrant must also provide all details as required by the entry form.
6. By entering this competition, the Eligible Entrant warrants that she/he has sought and received consent from the Eligible Entrant's parents or guardian for the Eligible Entrant to participate in the competition, including participating in any promotional activities at the Promoter's reasonable request.
7. Incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Eligible Entrants can enter as many times as they wish.
9. There will be 20 winners, each winning a signed copy of A Chook Called Sheila. The judging of the entries and the selection of the winners will be conducted from 9am AEST 1 June 2014, 9am ACDST 1 July 2014 at the Promoter's premises. Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Promoter.'
10. The Promoter will list the winners on its website no later than one week from the date listed above in point 10.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the promotion or taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companion) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects Eligible Entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each Eligible Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for this promotion and future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant, including sending the Eligible Entrant electronic messages. By entering this promotion, Eligible Entrants consent to their personal information and entry being published and distributed in all forms at the Promoter's sole and absolute discretion.